So this post was supposed to be my update on project 52. I have been taking pictures; I've just forgotten to upload them. Being so productive in the morning, I decided that would be my first task. I go to upload them and there are only 3 pictures on it. None from our family trip to Seaworld with Billy in town or pictures from Father's Day, just 3 pictures of my gerbera daisy that recently blossomed. My camera wants to reformat the disk, but that will delete all pictures. My next plan is to take it to walgreens and see if their photo machine can read my disk. Sorry for the venting - I'm just really hoping it will figure itself out.
Well on to my next moment of celebration: midterms are over! I had 3 lecture exams and 3 practicums. To celebrate being done with the exam each day, I would ceremoniously put the textbook back on the book shelf. Yesterday was my last exam with the highest chance of a retake. After all, in T & P 1, I had to take both retakes. Why would I want to break that lovely tradition? I just didn't get the muscle to do what it's supposed to, so I knew it was coming. I started taking the written part of the practicum and what do you know, I heard my name called. But, I didn't have to come back on Friday, I just had to wait 2 more hours to come in.
Now to celebrate being done: my classmates and I go to El Cerro. It's strange to think a year ago we were just strangers, but have now formed our own PT family. We're on break til August for finals! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I can't believe you're already at midterms, that's just crazy!
ReplyDelete