This could also be titled: "The last semester of just school!"
That's right, I am in my 6th semester of PT school. The remaining 3 semesters are either all clinical or a combo of school and clinical!
So far this semester is pretty light with school and I'm pretty appreciative. We have more projects than ever but it's nicely balanced with not a lot of classroom hours. Woohoo!
On a far more exciting note, Sean took me on a surprise outing this past Saturday. I was told I would have to wake up and get ready by 7 am. We drove for an hour and I had no idea where we were going. (It's the reverse whenever I try to surprise Sean. He's too knowledgeable of the area and good at guessing. Sad day).
We wound up at the Ponce de Leon Springs where the Sugarmill has griddles on the table and you can make your own pancakes. I added blueberries to mine and Sean added thin apple slices. Everything was yummy. We had to wait 40 minutes, which apparently is not that bad. We walked around the spring and the water was warm since it was chilly outside while we waited.
After breakfast, we found the Fountain of Youth - quite the accomplishment, no? Then we saw some manatees swimming close to the shore. We wandered around the trails to work off our breakfast. It was beautiful outside - not too chilly with all the layers. It was a wonderful day!
That's what I've been up to. What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm a little psychic, because as soon as I read "Sean took me on a surprise outing," I thought to myself..."He should really take her to the Sugarmill one day!" Isn't that weird? I was shocked when I read that that IS what he did!
ReplyDeleteYou have the gift, my friend. Where do you think he's taking me next? :)
ReplyDelete