Time has changed since having Matthew. It seems to go flying by when I consider how old he is. So here are some moments where I wish time could stop:
Looking down to see him smile up at me while I rock him in the back of the church
Being the one to stop his cries simply by holding him
Being greeted by his smiling face in the crib to start his day
Getting cuddles as he snuggles his head into the crook of my neck
Having post meal conversations full of smiles and giggles
Watching bath time as he creates a full on wave storm
Having him fall asleep in my arms
Watching him play with Sean.
While being a mommy is the hardest thing I've ever done, I can't imagine my life without him. He brings so much joy and happiness into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment