and no, I'm not a Toys R Us kid.
I just want my summer back!
Even though this is my last summer of actual school, with my next summer semester being just an internship, I still am not motivated. Not in the slightest.
And I have a neurology exam on Monday, thus explaining my predicament.
I would like to have beach time and time to spend planning Sean's birthday and preparing for the 2 weeks he's gone. Although having school to occupy my time while he's gone will be a blessing.
Really, I just don't want to study!
Thanks for reading my whining. This happens every semester, but when other people have a summer and I don't, jealousy sets in, which leads to whining and a total lack of productivity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't fret, I don't have summers either :(
ReplyDeleteOh, I completely understand. I went through Summer Withdrawal last year when I started my "Real Job" and watched as both my sister-in-law and mother-in-law (both teachers) enjoyed their summer vacations. It makes me question my career choices--if only a little. Good luck on your test today!
ReplyDeletePraying you get some free time to relax!! = )
ReplyDeletelol.. sadly Courtney.. that is just how it is once you get out of school. I used to think I would have TONS of free time once I was working because I wouldn't have to study at the end of the day or on the weekends. However, it really is awful that the only time you get are the few vacation weeks that your job gives you. Are you graduating with your Masters or PhD? I can't remember.
ReplyDeleteOh and on a note.. the jealosy never stops. I used to be jealous of my friends out of school. Now I am jealous of my friends that have kids and don't work. I guess that is one of those things God just has to help with :) . Hope it gets better!!
ReplyDelete