Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On study break!

The day has finally come when...

I don't have another test for the next 3 weeks!

WOOHOO!

After studying and complaining (thanks for all your encouraging thoughts, by the way) and doing a little more studying, the test is over. 50 m/c questions plus one extra credit question equals done!

Now you perhaps may wonder what the extra credit question is about or just assume that it is some question relating to neurology. I appreciate your curiousness, but the assumption would be incorrect. I got to write a short answer about Muslim extremists and the connection, if it exists, between Islam and terrorism and then respond to what we should do in addition to our "war on terror." Fortunately, as long as you write something you get the 5 points.

Our first extra credit question with this professor was last summer when he asked us what we should do with the chemical dihydroxide monooxide (DHMO) that is in cancer, pesticides and all sorts of other bad things. It stays on our food even after cleaning, but the government isn't doing anything about it. What should we suggest the government to do? He got a real kick out of that one seeing as DHMO is H20 and the majority of our class advocated for removing this chemical from earth. That's just the type of teacher he is, unpredictable. Now we all look at the extra credit with scrutiny as we don't want to be made fools of again.

But anyways, I'm done and can now be a good productive student who stays on top of her work but still has weekends to enjoy. It's a good compromise between full-time work and full-time school under testing conditions. Really, the only times I don't like school are mid-terms and finals week when we have between 6-8 tests/practicums in 4 days. But shhh, that's not for another 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment