Today I left my bank. We had had a nice relationship in the beginning but then it all changed. It decided to change its name and become somebody else. It became harder and harder to find as it shut down, not letting me in. Toward the end, it even wanted to charge me for our relationship. I apparently didn't contribute enough. I thought it would understand; I'm just a student - no dinero. But no.
On an amusing note, the same story it gave me for why we couldn't be in a relationship is the story it tried to use to keep me - my age. At the start, I didn't look my age to enter into such a serious relationship: I needed a job; I needed a license. It didn't believe me at first that I had both. Now when it came time to end it, it was great that I was still a student. I still didn't look my age. It would keep me for free until I was 24. I didn't have the nerve to say that even with the change, it would only be for 2 more months. I wasn't going to drag out our relationship for that.
So long Chase. I've moved on to Suntrust. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm not coming back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol, too funny! Well we LOVE SunTrust so I hope you love it too! Their online banking is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised that Chase was giving you such a hard time. Andrew and I love Chase but hate SunTrust! Good thing there are lots of options!
ReplyDelete