Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let the Christmas Season Begin!

I've been making my lists to prepare for this wonderful season - lists on paper, lists in word, an excel spreadsheet. Fortunately, there's one list I don't have to make over again and that's my address list. That I had the smart sense to save from my wedding and except for my friends, the addresses haven't changed that much. I need that list for Christmas cards, which I'm using the website at tiny prints for this year (http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm). The problem is that they have so many options to pick from.


You see, I could go the traditional card route for Christmas and pick one like this:


But they also have the flat card postcard options
 

Or the option to make the card in a square

I like that they have the option to have more than 1 or 2 pictures for almost all their options. But they also have these two options, which are really cute and kinda different from the normal card:

As you can see, I am in a bit of a predicament for which one to choose. 

Whichever one I pick, I'm excited about not only sending them out, but also receiving them and hanging them up on my fridge. They stay there all year long to remind me of my good friends. You can check out tiny prints and all their options (so many more than the ones I picked) at their website: http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm

Merry early Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. That wedding invitation list has saved me every Christmas! Picking out Christmas cards is so fun, but there are always so many options it's hard to choose. I'm sure whatever you pick will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete