Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nearing the End

This week marks the first week of Christmas break for me. It is also my last Christmas break from school.

Strange!

After six and a half years of schooling, there's only 1 semester left - only 16 weeks. It's good I have 16 weeks for that idea to register.

Today as I was leaving the library (yes, I'm at the library on Christmas break. This would be the consequence of procrastinating on the PT version of a thesis) I saw several students in their caps and gowns getting pictures by the fountain and in front of the library. It made me so excited to think that in 16 weeks after the break that will be me!

I have also begun to panic as I got the study prep book to prepare for boards. Goodness gracious that book is dense with material. But I have 16 weeks plus the 2 months before the test is offered to prep for that.

On that note I am off to study muscle function.

Oh and Merry Christmas!



And


Just in case you're wondering, there is no white part around the real card. They're circles.

1 comment: