Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I finally get some letters after my name!

Tomorrow it's official - I am officially Courtney Dixon, DPT or a nicer way to say it is Dr. Courtney Dixon!!!!

After three years of hard work, tears, smiles, early mornings and late nights, tomorrow I get to graduate! I am so excited. I tried my gown, hood and cap on and got pictures in front of the reflection pond and the pegasus in the student union on Sunday. It was the first time I had tried it on and I didn't want to take it off. While not nearly as pretty, it reminded me of my wedding dress and not wanting to take it off. At least I get to keep my wedding dress. Tomorrow I have to return the gown and all its stuff by 5pm. But I get to keep my letters. After joking about it for so long, it's weird that I actually am a professional. But it's also so EXCITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment