Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of Work (kinda)

Today was supposed to be my first official day of work. I had gone in last week to read over my kiddos and look up a couple of diagnoses that I wasn't familiar with. But today, today was supposed to be my first day of grown-up work.

However, I had a strong feeling that it wouldn't go as planned. And that left me very worried, which led me to praying and requesting prayer from my good friends. For me, it was stressful not really knowing what the scenario would be .

Fortunately God is sovereign as I was able to get an answer (no work until I have my own ID number), even though that means waiting for at least a month to get processed (now changing the prayer requests for an expedited paperwork process). And everyone was understanding. It just stinks for both me and my work site. Because now I can't work until I get this number. And they have someone to treat their kids who actually can't for at least a month.

Which meant today was a volunteer day as I got to shadow and get to know my kids and have someone to answer all my questions about using the software program. And today I apparently did not use correct body mechanics (shame on me) because my low back is hurting.

So that was my first day of work (kinda). Looking forward to my first day of work when I can get paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment