Friday, January 22, 2010

The 3rd week of project 365

Friday Part 1: Sean and I played Settlers of Catan again and I used all of my pieces - all the roads, settlements and cities. I was quite proud (obviously, since I took a picture). I won!

Friday Part 2: A picture of the victor and the loser :)

Saturday: Confession: this picture was not actually taken on Saturday, more like today, but this is what I did on Saturday. I finally put pictures in our photo board that we received from the wedding. We decided that we would put pictures of our vacation in the board and change out the pictures after each vacation. Can't wait to see what the new pictures will look like (well, I really just can't wait to go on our vacation in May.)

Sunday: It's finally fall in Florida! All the leaves fell off the trees on Sunday and our sidewalk was completely covered. If we owned a rake and it was our own yard, I would be very tempted to make a leaf pile and jump in it.

Wednesday (it was not a good week for project 365): Surprise, Brittney! Happy early birthday!

I wish it weren't so blurry, because we actually have a decent picture of us taken on the first try. Quite a feat, I tell you.

Thursday: It was Poppy and Courtney day again, but this is a picture of Barca with the yogurt cup post breakfast. She was so cute when she was licking it and at one point, got her nose stuck, but she's a smart dog and so she figured it out.

That was my week. Hopefully I'll remember to take more pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment