Friday, January 29, 2010

Project 365 - Not :(

I have definitely not captured these 29 days of January, but here's what I have for this week: 3 lone pictures:

Friday Night: I cooked dinner that night. It was supposed to be easy and take 45 minutes. I gave myself an hour, knowing that I am slow. It took me two hours to cook this meal because the chicken and I were not agreeing on when it should be done. All this to say, that we went OUT to get dessert. At coldstone. Which was very yummy and did not take 2 hours to make.


Monday: This is my classmate Ashley. We were learning about nerve stretching in our lecture for therapeutic exercise class. The professor has us make a silly face by making the ok symbol with both hands and then flipping our hands on our faces, so the "o" part formed by our finger and thumb went around our eyes. Ashley has apparent tightness in her forearm extensors and in her fingers and could not do this. What do we as sympathetic PT students do? We laugh and take pictures of her. She claims to be practicing.


Tuesday: Instead of breakfast in bed, Sean made dinner in bed. I promise there are roses at the top of those beautiful green stems :) Tuesdays are my long days - 7am to 7 pm and he was so sweet to do this for me.

I got nothing for the other 4 days of the week. It's not looking so good for this project :/

No comments:

Post a Comment