This is more like a teaser since I haven't actually had lunch yet. It's only 8 in the morning. I am excited, however, because I get to have lunch and catch up on the lives of two people that I went to high school with. I should have stayed in contact more with Sadiyah, seeing as we both went to undergrad together, but whatever, we're having lunch together now.
And yesterday I chatted with another high school classmate. It's been like a mini-high school reunion. This classmate, LeighAnne, is getting married in July and I get to go to her wedding. I'm so excited. It's also weird to think of us all growing up and becoming grown ups. And to think that our high school graduation was several years ago. Aaaahhh! Time flies, but for the most part, it's been filled with pleasant memories.
More to come when I actually have lunch with them. Oh and today I'm supposed to post my pictures. I'm getting really bad at that. Maybe February will bring better luck. It is shorter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment