Friday, April 30, 2010
The week before finals to the week of freedom
The week before torture began, the week of torture and the week that started freedom:
The week before torture began: Sean and I went to Animal Kingdom with Jason, Alisha and Mackenzie and this was the only picture I took. At least it's of my handsome husband :)
Week of Torture: the hallway of doom, where teachers can increase heart rates by merely opening the door. The sociology professors on the left totally stress us out during test time as they come in and out of their doors and we always think it's our door.
Week of torture part 2: we were in the special retake group - woot woot for us. But hey, Juanita and I are now experts at traction. At least after that, Sean took me out to dinner to celebrate!
Week of freedom: I went to Seaworld with Jessica today and got to stick my head inside the fish tank. It's meant more for children, but hey, I still fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment