Friday, February 8, 2013

Being a bridesmaid


 
Here are my 2 choices for my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. This was the first time I've been allowed to pick my dress. The bride to be sent out what she wanted - satin, not floor length, and not strapless in the color of her choice (deep coral) and we were free to go shopping.
Here's my first option:
#85081 - Asymmetrical Ruched Satin Dress
Simply Bridal Link

Here's my second option:
#85140 - Short Fitted Satin Sheath Dress
Simply Bridal Link

I have two options you see, because I ordered 2 dresses. I couldn't decide and they have a 100% return policy minus shipping so I went for it. It takes about 45 days from the day of ordering to get here so I expect them around the middle of March. They also have the option to make them custom fit, which includes adjusting the length of the dress. This is something I'm considering as my first option seems like it might be too short for my comfort.

Now I just get to wait and see. I think the second option is actually shown  in the color of deep coral and she seems like a pale girl, so I think the color will work. Now to figure out how shoes and such.

1 comment:

  1. bahaha "and she seems like a pale girl." love it. I like option number 2, I think it would be a flattering cut. Love you friend

    ReplyDelete