Sean and I on the deck looking for manatees
Monday, March 1, 2010
Project 52 from last week :)
I only captured one day but I have lots of pictures :)
We went to Blue Springs to see the manatees not this Sunday but the one prior. The above picture is more like an I-spy picture, although it's more challenging in this small size. Can you find a turtle, an alligator and a couple of birds?
This is the closest I got to a manatee, but unfortunately, it was not real. :(

Sean and I on the deck looking for manatees
Some got real close and you could see the scars from boaters. Rather sad.

But for the most part the manatees stayed on the other side of the river, away from all the people. I was pretty excited to see them and to spend a Sunday afternoon with my man before school got hectic. Now I'm so close to Spring Break and I can be real domestic and all :)
Sean and I on the deck looking for manatees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment