The weekend started with a fun filled Saturday. Sean and I woke up on Saturday; he made banana pancakes and then we headed off to MGM. I so love our passes to Disney World! I have yet to ride the roller coaster there and Sean loves the Toy Story game where you shoot things to earn points.
Anyways the reason we decided to go to a Disney park in the first place is that we're having lunch with his parents and sister in the Disney area before they head off on a cruise. So we get to MGM around 10 and make a beeline to Toy Story. The fast passes are already for 8:30 pm and the line is 2 hours long. I get in line and Sean heads off to the roller coaster to get a fast pass there. We stand in line talking, observing and commenting on different parenting techniques and just about life in general.
It's finally time for us to get on the ride. I hope to max out my score like I magically did on Buzz light year, but that sadly didn't happen. Sean beat my score, but I was more accurate.
We then head over to the roller coaster, but the line is 90 minutes long and the single rider line is closed. We then decide to go meet his parents for lunch and eat at yummy Macaroni Grill.
We come home and I choose the movie - Shrek, but I only make it through the opening song before I take a nap. I really do like the movie, but whatever. I wake up and it's time to get ready for game night with my Sunday School class. It's fun hanging out with other couples, but I still wouldn't give up my girls' nights. I'm glad I don't have to. We play skip-bo and buzzword and enjoy just chatting.
That's the extent for our Memorial Day weekend planning. It's again raining. This time Sean is napping and now I'm watching Dragon: The story of Bruce Lee. Gotta love lazy, rainy days to relax with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha, I love observing other people's parenting techniques!
ReplyDelete