Friday, February 19, 2010

Our first Valentine week captured in pictures

I did better taking pictures this week - perhaps because it was Valentine's weekend and there was a lot going on, but we'll just say it was because I had a better memory this week :)


Friday night: Girls' night out to see Valentine's Day. See, I told you we took up an entire row and then some. While not a good quality picture, all the people on the left side and four of the girls on the right side of the picture are DPT students. Woot woot!

Saturday Part 1: While going to Publix to pick up a Valentine cupcake for Mackenzie with Sean's parents, I saw these adorable heart shaped containers of meat. Nothing shows love like heart shaped meat.

Saturday Part 2: My adorable niece. I wish I was able to capture her face in this picture. She thought it was so much fun playing with my full-length mirror because it moves.

Sunday aka Valentine's Day: this was my box that I painted with Jessica and Katie. There's a castle on top because Sean is my Prince Charming and it just fits.

Sunday dinner: We probably should have taken a picture of us at some point but here is our yummy dinner: asparagus soup, herb smashed potatoes and italian seasoned steak. Oh and what are those flowers in that vase, you ask? Why, they are the roses Sean brought to me for breakfast in bed and now joined our dinner table.

Thursday: Barca the golden retriever and Lady, a border-collie mix. Mom woke up at 2:30 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep, so the doggies had been awake for quite some time, as you can obviously tell. Lady especially loves sleeping in the bay window.

Well that was my first Valentine's week being married! I look forward to many more Valentine's Days and everyday days with my lovely husband, especially since he treats many days like it's Valentine's Day. Such a sweet man!

No comments:

Post a Comment