Monday, February 22, 2010

Unexpected Visitor plus things forgotten

Today started out a little frustrating. You see, my mom called me right when we were about to leave to see if I was alive. There was a traffic fatality in a white car on the road we normally take to work and school and she couldn't tell if the car was mine or not. Obviously it was not me, but it just meant we needed to take another route to school.

We're about 15 minutes on our way when Sean receives a call from a coworker asking when he would arrive at work since he (the coworker) had forgotten his badge. This causes Sean to realize that he has forgotten his badge, since we're riding in my car. We drive back to our apartment and he gets his badge out of his car.

I now drop Sean off at work and go to school. While I'm walking to school I decide to call my mom to let her know our arrival was a safe one. When I arrive in my classroom, I notice that I have 5 missed calls from Senor Seano. You see, he had retrieved his lanyard from his car but had just assumed that his badge was still attached. Faulty assumption. I now walk back to my car and nope, it's not in my car.

Now it's school time and things go like normal. I go pick up Sean and we drive back home to find our fire extinguisher outside by our door. Not only had Sean forgotten his badge this morning; we had forgotten to put the fire extinguisher outside the door to be inspected this morning. This means that we had an unexpected visitor into our apartment, our messy apartment this morning. Our property manager came into our apartment and had to search for our extinguisher. How embarrassing!

Well to add to things forgotten, it's now time for me to study for my orthopaedics quiz tomorrow. Hopefully I remember more things tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a day you had!! I can't wait to see you this weekend, friend!!! Good luck on your ortho quiz tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete