Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365 has now become Project 52

So, I only captured 1 day this week, but they were two different events. It's kinda like 2 days, right?

This is my friend Sadiyah, whom I went to high school with. At our lunch together, she made a very important announcement: she's expecting a baby! How exciting!


Our lunch group photo: Phuong, me and Sadiyah. Yay for our mini high school reunion! It was great to catch up with them on Friday. We haven't seen each other in years, but the bond of high school funness has survived.

Sean and I on our Friday night date. We went to a new lake and walked around. They had a playground with a a rock wall like thing. Kinda neat.

For Saturday, you can imagine a picture of an adorable 2 year old little girl, since we met up with Sean's parents and my sister-in-law and niece for lunch. It was good to see them again!

For Sunday, imagine a church.

For Monday, imagine students at school practicing elbow and wrist distraction, gliding and special tests for PT school.

For Tuesday, imagine my brain after staying in school from 7:30 to 5:00. What fun!

For Wednesday, imagine me nervously presenting a 5 minute review on an article relating to kids with spastic diplegic CP. I knew what I was talking about, but I couldn't control the voice shaking (that should have been a video clip, I guess).

For Thursday, imagine my long drive way, with Poppy, the PT and I taking a stroll to get the mail. What an interesting group we must have looked like to neighbors.

I'm at least good for one picture for next week. that's a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment