Saturday, February 13, 2010
Project 52
Here's my take on this past week:
Friday: Katie spotting some beautiful reading glasses we found. Katie and Jessica were very good to me and came with me on my quest to make Sean's Valentine's Day present. I wanted to paint a box at a pottery place for Sean to put my notes in, but painting at a pottery place is not something you do by yourself. Jessica painted a tea cup and saucer, complete with swirls in all Jessica-ness. Katie painted a plate in a pretty plaid. Mine didn't come out quite as I imagined, but art has never been my thing.
Sunday: This is Sean, competing in the 2nd year Qdoba burrito eating contest. He was sitting next to the first place winner. I couldn't watch him compete, however. It was just gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment