About this time last year, I was nervously prepping for my PT interview. I researched common interview questions and tried to have an answer for all of them. I brought extra copies of my resume, made sure my suit was good to go and most important of all, made sure I arrived on time.
And now, a year later, I get to repeat this process. Except, this time, instead of prepping for interview questions, I had to come up with them. See, now I get to be one of the interviewers. Granted my role is much less significant than the two PT professors in the interview, but still, I get to sit on the other side of the desk. Definitely much better than last year!
What I probably liked best was realizing how far I've come in the past year. Just one year ago, I was right where they are. What's most surprising is how quickly the time has passed. I've graduated undergrad, gotten married and started grad school since my interview last year and the time has surely flown. What's scary is how much knowledge I'm responsible for.
I definitely enjoyed the experience and look forward to doing it again. I was kind to them and didn't repeat any of the extremely random questions I was asked in my interview, like marijuana and its role in the office or the different types of yankees. They don't know how grateful they should feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment